You are allowed TWO CARS PER SITE….Other vehicles must park in visitor’s parking area.
1. All visitors must register at the office. $3 fee per person to enter the campground/ $5 per person with pool use
***Please Note: There is a limit of 3 visitors per campsite in the swimming pool area at one time.***
We ask that your visitors leave their pets at home. Visitors must leave the park before 10:00pm.
Visitors must park in the visitors parking area. If visitors are not registered and do have a pass visible in their car, they are TRESPASSING and will be asked to leave.
2. QUIET TIME IS STRICTLY ENFORCED AT 10:00pm until 8:00am. CHILDREN MUST BE ON SITE AT 10PM.
3. Site lots are rented at 2 adults and 4 minors with one unit per lot. An additional adult is $8.00 and additional minor is $5.00 per night. No more than 4 adults on one site. Ask office about extra tent for minors.
4. PITBULL OR BREEDS OF PITBULLS ARE NOT ALLOWED. Quiet, obedient dogs will be welcome. Limit ONE dog per site unless prior approval by management. Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please have respect of other campers and keep barking dogs quiet. Please clean up after your pet. Manager reserves the right to refuse or evict any animal the poses a threat to other campers at any point of your stay. Owner will be charged for damage done to campsite by their pet.
Proof of vaccinations are required for all pets entering the campground.
5. All alcoholic beverages are to be kept at your own campsite and covered at all times. Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drug use or obscene language will not be tolerated and will result in immediate eviction without refund.
6. Firearms, fireworks, paintball guns are not allowed. Boats and hauling trailers are not allowed to be kept on campsite, storage area is available.
7. A dumpster is provided for your camping trash. Please do not place trash in the fire pits.
8. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE YOUR FIRE RING. EXTINGUISH CAMPFIRE UPON RETIRING.
9. CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OLD MAY NOT SWIM WITHOUT PARENT/ GUARDIAN OVER 18 YEARS OLD. BABIES AND NON-POTTY TRAINED CHILDREN MUST WEAR THE “SWIMMIE” TYPE DIAPERS. SWIMMING IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT HAVE A LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. NO DIVING!!!!!! POOL HOURS ARE FROM 10AM-9PM. Swim suits are required. Street clothes are not allowed for swimming.
10. Mecosta Pines is not responsible for injuries to its tenants or their guests while on the premises. The campground shall not be liable for any loss or damage to any RV or personal property by fire, theft, accident or any cause whatsoever. Tenants will be held responsible for damage to the property of others caused by them or their guests.
11. Check-in is between 1pm and 8pm. Check out is 12pm. OUR APOLOGIES BUT NO LATE CHECK OUT
12. Please observe the speed limit of 5 miles an hour on campground roads.
13. Five day notice is required for refund on cancellations, seven day notice for holiday weekends. A $10 cancellation fee will be charged.
14. No refund will be given do to weather or for any unused portion of your camp stay.
15. OUTSIDE FIREWOOD IS NOT ALLOWED
THESE RULES WILL HELP ENSURE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE CAMPING EXPERIENCE FOR EVERYONE J
THANK YOU FOR CAMPING WITH US!!!!